Miss you like Krazy FREEBIE!

Half a day....half a day to go with my sweet sweet class and then it's the sweet sweet sounds of summer for me!  Today I whipped up this little goodbye goodie to go in their summer practice packet. I'm really happy with how they turned out!  Quick print on colorful paper and these Krazy straws from the dollar store look really cute!  There were 6 in a package so it was a fun, quick and cheap end of year goodie.

I went ahead and saved them for you in case you needed a quick end of the year treat.  I was going to add some Kool-Aid in there too but I wasn't sure how my parents would feel about sending home sugar.  This saved me a trip to Wal-mart too.

Click HERE to get it for free!

One more day!  Happy end of year friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!