Five for Friday April 8th

I haven't done a Five for Friday post in forever but I really documented a lot of learning this week so why not?  



On Monday we tried peer editing for the first time in Writer's Workshop.  I haven't blogged about this yet, I am still working out some bugs but these two were great examples of what it should look like.  I'm not a quitter....I am trying again next week! 
www.learningwithmrslangley.blogspot.com
Peer Editing in Kindergarten 
Miracle Grow Greenhouses.  Hoping for a miracle! 
Soil in the classroom doesn't have to be scary! 
We planted vegetables during on Wacky Wednesday.  I'm crossing my fingers that something actually grows. 

One of our parents is the Commander at our local Police Department.  He took us on a great tour of the PD and dispatch areas.  It was a really fun field trip and we ended the day playing at the park!  What could be better than that? 

There was a good reason for going a field trip this week.  It was my birthday, and I don't know a better way to spend our birthday than going on a field trip!  My teaching partner also brought me this great Starbucks cup (and dinner!) AND my family, my kiddos and my brother sang to me first thing in the morning.  Great birthday! 
I'm kind of addicted to Starbucks cups! 
Funny story.  This afternoon I was frantically looking for sticky notes and I found this in the inside of one of my desk drawers....
And then this one in the bottom drawer....

All my kiddos have flown the coop but I still have my #littlelittle to leave me notes in my desk.  Love her! 

That was my week!  I hope you had a great one too! 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!