Classroom Reveal! My FIRST classroom video!

A couple of teacher work days, 42 parent conferences, and a whole lot of cutting and laminating and I am finally ready for school!  I stepped WAY OUT of my comfort zone today and made a video in those final quiet minutes before open house.  Here it is!  
So, that's my first try at becoming a videographer....don't worry, I'm going to stick with my day job!  Here are a few highlights...

Here are a few of the decoration sets that I used this year.  My teaching partner did all owls....you got a quick glance at her room in the video. 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Decor-Brights-1275157
My room is done in all the Classroom Brights Decor.....
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Decor-Owls-1983253
You can click on the pictures to see them in my store.  All of my classroom decoration sets are only $5!  It takes a lot to decorate a classroom, I don't think you should break the bank doing it! 

Today was our first day.....I'm beat!  I am off to bed but I will be posting about our first few days.......sometime in the next few days!  No promises!