Feeling Thankful Freebie and a Peek at My Week (kind of)

I started writing lessons plans this morning...

I really did.

But somehow I got sidetracked and just realized that I can wing 2 days right?  Do I really need to write it all down?  

Nope....I don't! 

So instead of sharing my plans this weekend I'd like to just share a little freebie I created yesterday afternoon simply because I am thankful. 

I am thankful for my family, and their patience with me as I sit at my computer for hours on end and spend my weekends at school preparing the week for my other family. :)

I am thankful for my health.  I feel very blessed that my children, my husband, my parents and loved ones are pretty healthy people.  I know in life you can't always say that. 

I am thankful for our safety.  A family in our town was in a horrific accident on Friday and it is enough to make you pause and thank heavens that all your loved ones are safe. 

I am thankful for my job and that I LOVE it (I know not everyone can say that).  I do love going to work everyday, even on the hard days. 

And lastly, (but certainly not least) I am thankful for my little addiction to blogging and creating.  I really do love this hobby of mine but the world of TPT has made it even better. I am thankful to customers who have purchased things from me and taken the time to send sweet feedback and private messages.  I've "met" so many wonderful people through this virtual teacher's lounge and I am truly grateful for the experience. 

So enough with the sappy sappy.....here is the freebie!  I am going to use these pages for the "fly by the seat of my pants" lesson plans this week! 
If you are not working this week, the pages will work for Christmas and December holiday family gatherings.  I hope you enjoy it and I REALLY hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving time with family and friends.  Enjoy!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!