Still Working out the Kinks!

I am playing with this here and there as I get the time and just figuring out how to post a picture.  It sure does take a long time to load, that may just be me though!
This is really just a test to figure out how to add a picture to my blog, but I am already missing my classroom after moving out last month.  The good news is I get to design a new classroom at a new school and a new grade level!  This was my 5th grade library, organized by genre (labels were already removed because I was in the middle of moving when I took this picture).  What I am contemplating now is how I will organize these shelves to house book bins for Reader's Workshop in a 1st grade classroom.   So between moving and remodeling a house, this is my new project until it's time to start moving into my new room.  I'm excited to get in there and start organizing! 


1 comment

  1. Thanks for folllowing and I'm glad you found me! I will also be changing rooms...to which district and grade level, I'm not sure yet! But it looks like there are a lot of blogger teachers switching it up also so I know I'm not alone. NJ is just horrible for teachers right now so I'm partaking in retail therapy! :)

    Miss B, Busy Bee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!