What Are You Teaching? and a FREEBIE January 9

We are back in the swing of things and back into routine! Phew! Last week was really LONG for a short week but I think we are back on track! So here is my question...
Our plans are very much like last week, just switching things up with our new story. 
So I wanted to try something new this week and I am grabbing out a page from each of these sets for you to try. Let me know what you think!

Click on any of these pictures to get a free file.  

Morning Work: This week we continue working on the sight words are, that, do and the letter L. Our conventions work focuses on the action part of a sentence. 
Click on the pic to get the file
Centers: This week I grabbed a new one from this set My Lucky Day .  This is a roll and record activity where students roll a dice, read the word, write the word, and collect data all at the same time. 
Click on the pic to get the file

Math: I just put out our new January Math Centers and I am really excited about some of these. The games are all new and really hit on some key standards. Enjoy these math puzzles! Copy, laminate, and cut and students will match them back up to show the numbers. Especially great for students who are struggling with the 1 to 10. 
Click on the pic to get the file

Click on the pic to get the file

And once again I'll share the freebie I added last week because I didn't get to it but I swear we are doing it tomorrow! 
Click on the pic to get the file

You will have to forgive me if this seems rushed....I am preparing to head out of town on Friday to see all 3 of my daughters together for the first time in a year! I can hardly contain myself! 
I hope you enjoy the pages I've included today and I really hope you have a great week. I love my kiddos but this week can not go quick enough for me! Happy teaching friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!