Peek at my Week: All Set? You Bet!

It's time to plan out the week!  All Set?  You Bet!

I spent a little bit of time this afternoon in my classroom trying out  my new laminator, it was so fun! 
I got 2....yes 2 for $28 through NAEIR plus 400 little pouches and about 100 picture pouches.  I need to get some full size pouches but these are working for now.  NAEIR is a website that sells products to teachers and people in service industries.  You have to sign up but it's free.  You should absolutely check it out!

First up in my planning pages are word work centers.  I did a little work getting some new choices out to continue our training in using materials. 
 All my new ABC centers are from my All Set? You Bet! Easy Prep centers for August.  The best part?  They were so easy to prep.  I added in a little extra laminating because I was having fun but these can be ready for you in a snap! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/August-Easy-Prep-Centers-All-Set-You-Bet-2035018
Click HERE to see it!

I also spent a little bit of time prepping my anchor charts.  I made a goal to plan them out ahead of time to keep me on track.  I've done it two weeks in a row so I'm pretty happy about that. 
And lastly, I got some of my materials ready to go with our story of the week.  
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/We-Are-So-Proud-Kindergarten-Unit-1-Week-2-1224395
All the rest of my centers (handwriting, standards posters for the week, sight words, letters for the week) come from this unit.  They totally keep me on track! You can click HERE to see this in my store. 

If you are wondering what happened to my visual plans...I stopped making them. Sigh....they took too long.  I bought a beautiful Erin Condren planner this summer and I am loving using it!  It's pretty amazing!
I've linked up with Deedee Wills for Peek at My Week! 
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/
Thanks for stopping by to see what's happening in our class this week!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!