I am always so excited when I log into my email and see a new post on my blog. It literally makes my day! And today I opened up to this! Double day making material here!
While I had every intention of taking pictures in my class and catching up with my Daily 5 posts today I didn't even remember to take out my camera when I was in my classroom. So now I have something even more productive to do tonight, catch up with other new bloggers! Yay!
Thank you to Mrs. Thiering at The Friz in First Grade for nominating me for these awards. I also want to thank Tammy Flickinger at Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award a few weeks ago. I just wasn't blogging savy enough to know how to answer back yet! I think I'm getting it now!
Here are the guidelines for the 2 awards.
Guidelines for the combined awards:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
(and follow their blog)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
And the winners are...
Ok. I know it's not 15 but my linking/commenting/blog posting skills are still being refined! PLUS....I spend a lot time reading through all the new blogs I'm finding as I post! I get side tracked very easily :)
Now 7 random facts:
1. Getting ready to celebrate 14 years of marriage!
2. I have 4 siblings, 3 older sisters and 1 younger brother.
3. My sister and I had babies on the same day, 2 hours apart. Both babies weighed in at 7 lbs 11 ounces and were both measured at 21 1/2 inches long. It was quite a crazy day!
4. I love pedicures, nothing feels better than pretty toes.
5. My dog snores like an old man.
6. I am a bit of a germ freak.
7. (Since the Olympics are on) When I was a little girl I used to watch the gymnasts on the Olympics and pretend I was them. (didn't everyone?)
Thanks for the awards ladies! It was fun getting out and finding some new blogging friends!