FabFitFun Fun!

Raise your hand if you are a sucker for subscription boxes. Yes? No? Well I am not. I can usually resist the allure of fun mail with awesome stuff in it but this one is just too good to pass up. First off, it's just 4 times a year. So it doesn't get old and you don't get tired of another monthly bill. I can handle quarterly.
Second of all it's a great value. You get over $200 of products for the $49.99 fee every 3 months. And it's all great stuff! Last, they personalize it to you. My daughter and I both get a box but we both get different things customized to our likes/dislikes.

Isn't the box fun? My husband even called me when it arrived to tell me I got a really neat box in the mail. He's not easily impressed so I knew exactly what box he meant!

Here are all the awesome things I got in the summer box.

My favorites are the Michael Stars scarf, the amazing water bottle and the Cargo_HD Bronzer. There is also some great eye gel and sunscreen that will come in really handy this summer!

You can get $10 off your first box HERE. You won't be sad I promise!