Classroom Reveal

Even though I've been back for awhile I'm still super excited to link up with Bloghoppin to share my classroom digs.  It's my home away from home!
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/ 
AND...I've also linked up with #2getherwearebetter for their classroom reveal too!  I've had it on my calendar all month!  Link up with Schroeder Shenanigans and Lucky Little Learners


Early this year I made a little video to share my space.  Here it is! Please keep in mind this is after a day of open house prep, a week of back to school conferences, and just minutes before I met 47 kindergarteners for the very first time!

That's my first ever blog video friends...if I ever do it again it will get better! 

Here are a few of the details. 

 A little bit of my library and listening station.
 An extra listening station out in the common area.
 My WOW work wall.  We display our summative assessments here from each unit we complete.
 Here is our fun space in action during read to self time!
My math tubs.  I love how they stay organized on this shelf! 

I hope you enjoyed my little tour.  I sure do love my room, although I am ALWAYS changing things up!  I think it's just my nature! 

I can't wait to check out the classroom reveals, don't forget to link up too!