Sharing Sunshine: WOW Wall!





Sharing Sunshine!  That's what we do! 
Here is a quick idea for making a fabulous WOW Work wall in your room.  
I used a book of fun scrapbook paper (yes...it took the whole book!  I have 2 classes!)  and stapled it to the wall.  I borrowed my husbands level and drew a few lines on the wall to keep me straight.  They came out PERFECT!

Once your kiddos start creating awesome things you can attach them to the paper with a clothes pin.  Sometimes I use 2 clothes pins if it's a heavier piece, but one should do! 

That's my sunshine for the day!  It sure does make my life easier and it brightens my day every time I look at this wall!  

Remember to link up with Hello Sunshine Teachers and share  a little sunshine too!
 http://www.hellosunshineteachers.blogspot.com/2015/08/sharing-some-sunshine.html