Currently August


The August Currently from Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade always catches me off guard.  Seriously, already?  I went back to school last Thursday but have been working full days since last Monday.  I'm already in total overwhelmed mode so I'm going to be quick and easy tonight!

Listening: To the fight.  You know the big one that is on tonight.   I just don't get it.  Maybe because I teach Kindergarten and I spend an entire year teaching kids to keep their hands to themselves I don't understand why two adults would get in a ring and try to beat the snot out of each other.

Loving: I just got home from a BBQ with my sister who is visiting from San Diego and it was really nice to spend the afternoon poolside with my family.  It was a great way to spend the last Saturday of summer.

Thinking: I have a list running through my head of things to print Monday morning and now I'm thinking darn, I should have ordered more ink!

Wanting:  A school wardrobe, that I don't have to shop for.  I think I have what I need and a shopping trip is really not in order, but it would be fun to have some new things that I love that would make going back to school fun. However I really don't enjoy shopping!  Weird I know!

Needing: My long list of things to do on Monday done!

B2SRAK:  Thank you Farley for making me think about this!  I love her idea of mailbox goodies but I know with the crazy schedule my best intentions might not get done.  So I thought instead wouldn't it be fun to put an inspirational quote on the white board in the lounge and change it out weekly?  Everyone is in there at least once a day and it would be sure to spread some sunshine!

Link up with Farley with your own Currently for August.  If you've never participated in one this is a great place to start!