BTS in a FLASH: Curriculum Must Haves!

I'm happy to be joining in again this week for Back to School: In a flash!  This week we are focusing in on curriculum.  I loved this because I got to showcase some of my favorite things I use in my room.  Here we go!

First up:  A product you have created

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-Morning-Word-Work-BUNDLE-1617219
 This is definitely one of my must haves.  So much so that I have remade it THREE TIMES to fit my needs!  I have the full Kindergarten and First Grade sets available in my store and give the kiddos practice every morning writing their name, the letter of the week, sight words, and conventions (mainly introducing grammar and parts of speech).  You can click HERE to see them in my store. 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-Morning-Word-Work-BUNDLE-1617219

Next: A product you use every year

 I get this out in January after we come back from Winter Break and it is so fun to learn about Penguins!  This has a ton of great activities and my kiddos really love them.  I noticed that All Students Can Shine also has one of these units on plants....it's now on my wish list!  Click HERE to see the Penguin unit in her store. 

Third: One product on your wish list

I've been thinking about what my back to school/community helpers unit is going to look like and I've had this on my wish list for awhile now.  With the upcoming sale I think I'll grab it to add to my unit!  Click HERE to see it in her store.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I can't wait to check out what everyone else has linked up with because it will be like window shopping for the big sale!  Link up at Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher HERE