Room to Improve! #2getherwearebetter



I really enjoyed this linky last month but forgot to do it this month!  Don't fret, now it is on my calendar and it will happen next month on schedule....promise! 

The focus for this month is Classroom Improvements.  I'm always all about that!  I try to tweek or improve something every year.  It's my very favorite thing to do in the summer! Here is the question: 

1.  What area of your classroom or of your teaching would you like to change or improve for the upcoming school year?
2. What are your plans for changing it?
 
I have 3 areas that I would like to improve this year.



 I'm so motivated to start on these things but I can't get into my room and start moving things around until the floors are waxed.  So until then I just sit and plan and plan and plan!  I can't wait to get in there and make it pretty so I can blog about it later, so stayed tuned for updates!

Until then I will be reading up and getting inspired.  Link up with Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Lucky Little Learners because #2getherwearebetter!