Monday Made It: Turquoise and Animal Print!


It's Monday again and time for Monday Made It.  Did you link up? 
I only have a little project today with a little help from my big sister.  I spent last week with her at her house and we had some much needed BEACH TIME and really needed girl time with our mom and our girls.  It was a great vacation and just what I needed! 
So she gets all the credit for today's MMI! 

 
 I talked about creating unity in your room a few weeks ago by painting all your furniture one color.  Here is a perfect example from my sis: 
 My sister can create ANYTHING from a pallet and she built this bookshelf yesterday.  She also added a splash of color and painted another bookshelf to match.  Spray paint is your best friend when decorating a classroom.  Seriously! 

Where do I come into the picture?  Really, I helped I promise! 

 
While I was at her house we sat down and designed some classroom decor for her new classroom she is super excited to move to.  I came home from vacation and got busy working.  
Here it is!
I made it all animal print and turquoise to match her new room.  I also included cursive writing for her alphabet cards because she teaches 4th.  She doesn't need the cute first sound pictures either but I included it anyway!  I hope she loves it as much as I do!  This will definitely create some unity in her room!  You can see it in my store HERE

That's my MMI!  
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and had a good time with family and friends.  My family got to spend the 4th at the Dbacks game in the dugout suite.  Yes...the dugout!  We watched the game with the team (with just a tiny divider between us) and stayed after for the fireworks.  It was beyond amazing! 
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!