Five for Friday: Science PD!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]_thumb[2]

I worked really hard all week. 
NO. Seriously. 
I did! 
I got up at 6:30 a.m. all week and attended 8 hours of science professional development.  So honestly...thank goodness it's Friday!

 So because I was in class all week I had a lot of time  to reflect back on where I was last week!  I spent a couple of days with my mom and girls in Cali at my sisters house.  We had a lot of fun, I spent a few days at the beach, and quizzed Kristen at Easy Teaching Tools at which beach I was at! My next goal is to head to Cali for a SoCal blogger meet up!
 OH MY GOODNESS.  This was AMAZING!  My lucky family got great tickets to a Dbacks game for the 4th of July.  (That was just last Saturday right?)  We sat IN the DUGOUT with the team (practically!).  It was a really cool experience and I'm so thankful we had the opportunity.  The players walked right past us as they went in and out the dugout and even threw some sunflower seeds at the girls (and we got a ball!).  It was a once in a lifetime thing!

 And now for the week.....I have learned so much about life science and made so many mental plans for this year my brain is FULL!  It has been an amazing training and a really great opportunity.   This class was the reason I stayed home from Vegas this year.  I'm glad I did, although I really missed hanging out with my blogging friends in Vegas! 

 Target anyone?  I don't know about you but I just can't take another Target post on FB.  I don't have a Target close by so they just kill me!  I was able to stop into one when I was in Cali with my sister and we both bolted to the Dollar Spot.  We saw the bins we wanted (I was so excited!) and worked at trying to get them apart.  They would not budge!  This is the moment that we both realized this was not going to happen.  I left disappointed but we had a good laugh! My checkbook is thankful and I am counting myself lucky not to live near a Target.  

 I got a jump start on my classroom library organization this week with some printing and laminating.  I can't wait to get into my classroom...I'm hoping next week!  I've checked a couple of times in the last week or so and my floors are still not done!  So for now I print, laminate, cut, repeat.  Anything to make back to school easier is a plus! 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Library-Bin-Labels-1918331
 If you want to see these labels in my store you can click HERE or the picture to see them! 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Library-Bin-Labels-1918331

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!