My "Home Office" type space!

Today I am linking up with Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Lucky Little Learners for their #2getherwearebetter link up about home office space!

A fantastic group of bloggers bring you information all about their home offices!

Ummmmmm, I have a non-office space at the moment (although reading other posts makes me feel better, I'm not alone!).  Most of my work is done from the couch, however when I want to be REALLY productive I work here: 

I have to have some coffee sitting there, even if I don't finish it the smell keeps me going.  I keep some note paper handy so I can write down ideas (or lists of words, word families, digraphs....whatever I might be working on) and another drink of some kind.

Now this space is temporary, I will be taking over my daughters room when she leaves for the Navy in a few months so I am just living it up at the dining room table for now.  I really am more productive here than the couch! 

So now it's your turn to link up with Angie and Ashley with your home office space.  Remember #2getherwearebetter!