Five for Friday: TGIF!

TGIF....for sure this week!

It was a long one and it RAINED all day today. 
Not a sprinkle, just a good ol' drizzle all day long.  We didn't see the sun once.  

#1
Writer's Workshop was amazing this week!  We wrote books with a focus on personal narratives.  They were so engaged and excited to share their creations. Kindergarten is amazing :) 

#2 Alphabet Hats!
We made alphabet hats this week and the kiddos LOVED them! 
#3 We tried out my new sight word activities this week too. The kids love these little dice and I love them because they don't make any noise!  They can toss them as hard as they want and they are virtually silent.  It's the little things in Kinder that make your day. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentine-Sight-Word-Activities-1668679
I made a couple of different themes.  I can't wait for Valentine's Day!

#4 Organizing centers.  It's a struggle.  Always a struggle!  I made this wheel to create a little organization in our extension Kinder program.  I think it's been working out!  Just turn the wheel and everybody switches centers.  Easy peasy :)
#5
That's all I've got!  I'm exhausted, my feet hurt, and I brought home way too many projects to work on this weekend.  Kindergarten is hard work.  The. End.

Enjoy your weekends friends! And don't forget to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]