Currently February

Currently February....I'm not even going to say "ALREADY?"  because that just goes without saying....

Listening:  To Pandora while I work on a project.  I love that I get to choose exactly what I want to listen to.  I can listen to the same music I did when I was high school and pretend I am still that young (and thin...and...and....and...)

Loving: Donor's Choose.  I received 2 projects this month.  I'm in the middle of completing my thank you packages and I can't even express how thankful I am for this program. :) Not to mention the wonderful people that donated to my projects!

Thinking:  I should clean more.

Wanting:  Next up on my list is a Fitbit.  I'm a data nerd and if my data stats are on my wrist it might motivate me to do more.....

Needing:  More time to get stuff done.  I'm a tad overwhelmed at work right now.  I wish I had more time to get things done so I don't feel so underwater all the time.  Just cleaning out my inbox is a struggle right now....and that's just not how I do things!

My title?  The QUEEN of procrastination.  I really do rock the title.  It's one of my best qualities. :)

Now go check out the fabulous Farley and all the other Currently peeps.  Yes....I know I'm too old too old to use that term.   I teach Kindergarten, it's my excuse for everything!