Five for Friday: October Break!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3] 
It's here!!!!  Fall Break is finally here!

I never thought I would make it through the first 10 weeks of Kindergarten but I actually did it.  It's been a big scary new world but I really wouldn't have it any other way! 

Here is a little bit about our week :) 
Divider 1 

We were all about apples this week!  I had a friend come in and teach about apples all afternoon to sprinkle a little fun in our overloaded curriculum.  It reminded me I need to take time to have a little fun once in awhile. :)  
Divider 2 
I caught this little bugger in the parking lot this week.  Before I even had a chance to show the kiddos and introduce this new "friend" to the classroom he spun himself into a neat little chrysalis and that was that.  Now he is sitting in my classroom in a jar and I don't know what to do with him!   We will see what happens over Fall break...we are starting life cycles after break, maybe he can help me out with that!
Divider 3 
 My middle little turned 17 this week.  My husband and I both had the same reaction....Wow....where on earth has the time gone? 



 Divider 4


 My little little and I went shopping for Homecoming dresses last Sunday.  It really was a fun day!
Divider 5 
Guess what?  I get to sleep in tomorrow.  And the next day, and the next day, and the....well, you get the idea.  Hooray for a break! 
 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and if you are lucky to get a break, HAVE FUN!