Peek at my Week: Parent Teacher Conferences

My week looks very empty....boring almost.  Rest assured we will be working hard all week, my schedule just looks a little bare because it's time for Parent Teacher Conferences. Hooray! 

I have 2 classes, so that's 46 parents to meet with.  Because of this I get Thursday and Friday to meet with parents all day and a sub to cover my class (and I got a great sub so I'm ok with that!).  Thanks admin for understanding we can't do it ALL!

I didn't add my sub plans in because, well, I just haven't figured it all out yet.

Here you go, take a peek! 

We have early release on Thursday and Friday so my sub only has my kiddos 1/2 day.  It will be interesting to see how my kiddos do with a sub, I plan on getting them ready all week for a guest teacher so we will be on our best behavior! 

I'm in the process of trying out some new centers and will be posting about those throughout the week.  I made some simple "black and white" centers just to try out the activities and then if they work well for me I will start creating some "cute" versions. I like to try it out first on real kiddos before I make a color ink commitment!

Most of what we are doing this week will be from my Reading Street units. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Smash-Crash-Kindergarten-Unit-1-Week-5-1255706

and morning work....
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-Morning-Word-Work-Reading-Street-Unit-1-1173277

That's a little peek at my week.  Now check out Mrs. Will's Kindergarten to see what's happening in Kinder land.
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/2014/09/peek-at-my-week-rhyme-time-with-little.html

AND....if you tweet....I'm joining in the conversation on Monday night using the hashtag #kinderchat.  This is new for me, I'm trying to be a risk taker and try new things.  Tuesday night I will be joining #teacherfriends.  That is if I survive Monday!  You should join in with me so I'm not the only newbie out there! 

Have a great week friends!