Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3] 
Not a lot of new things to say today....just a quick wrap up of my week! 
Divider 1 
Thank goodness for 3 day weekends! I started my week off with the fam kayaking down the river.  It was a great way to spend the day! 

Divider 2 
 Yay for these little things!  I got them at Lakeshore in a package of 10 and only used 1 at the doc cam.  This last weekend I finally realized I should give them a shot for centers.  They worked like a charm! Less paper, lots of letter work, and happy children. Win. Win.
Divider 3 
I worked out math tubs this week and we finally have a routine down.  We use rugs to keep us contained, bins to hold the materials, and work with a partner.  I think we are going to have a very big year!  

Divider 4 
 This is a strange Five for Friday but I was just thrilled about this little product I made last weekend.  I made it in an effort to give my kiddos practice with our weekly sight words.  Here was the amazing part.  It starting selling immediately!  That's a first for me! TPT makes life so exciting!
Divider 5
This corner...it's ugly.  I want to go in this weekend and add my book labels (big project I keep putting off) and then I need to do something with their book bins.  They are so.....blah! Another big project to put off but it's bugging me enough to maybe sneak into my classroom this weekend.

I hope your week was eventful (in a good way) and you accomplished a lot.  Have a great weekend! 
Now don't forget to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching with your Five for Friday