Five for Friday September 26

I meant to blog all week.  I promise I did.  However sometimes life (and Kindergarten) get in the way.  It was  long week and I'm certainly happy it's Friday!

Join up with Doodlebugs Teaching for Five for Friday! 
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3] 
Here we go! 
Divider 1
So we started using rotations for our Word Work this week and it worked!  It wasn't perfect...but it worked!  I'm expecting next week will be even better.  Here are a few centers we had available this week: 
Divider 2 
I also started small groups this week.  It is SO NICE to sit with a small group and actually get to teach.  That sounds weird...but the first 6 to 7 weeks have all been about procedure.  Now we get down to work!  I got this shower caddy at Walmart to hold all my small group materials.  It's working so nicely. 
Divider 3
 We started using our resources in Writer's Workshop this week.  Our first resource is our "Friends" list.  They love writing about their friends!


 So sweet! 
Divider 4 
TPT has been an amazing journey for me.  This week I had a first (of many!)  I had an actual request for a product!  It amazes me that people are willing to reach out and ask me if a product is ready yet.  It keeps me on my toes and up to date. This week I finished up October homework...by popular demand :) 
I plan on doing A LOT of work over October break to catch up on all my Kindergarten resources! 
Divider 5


So I don't have 5 things to share....I am that tired.  Also I am dealing with the evening before a 2 day stint with professional development.  I will be participating in a math class all weekend.  Saturday AND Sunday.  
Crazy?  
Yes!  
Good stuff? 
Hopefully! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy friends!