Five for Friday

It's Five for Friday!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3] 
Divider 1
 I started out the week with a little shopping with friends for those last minute needed items.  I always have to make that last minute rush to get my book boxes (I usually sweet talk someone into going to IKEA for me....it's a long drive) and you never know what else you might need.  I found these awesome clear pouches at Lakeshore that everyone has been raving about.  I'm excited to try these out AND they were on sale!
Divider 2 
 My daughter had her very last swim meet of the summer and it was a great day of sun, swim, and sweat!  It was sooooo hot!
Divider 3 
 You know you are a teacher when you drive a car that has 200,000 miles on it!  This was my great excitement this week!
Divider 4 
 Even though school is getting ready to start I am still working away on all my new Kindergarten units.  Just in time for the big sale! 

My entire store will be on sale during the TPT sale August 4th and 5th. You can save 28% by entering the promocode BTS14 at check out.  ALL my big bundles are on sale! 
Click on the pic to access my store!
 Divider 5
On Wednesday I had to take the Early Childhood Education to get my endorsement so I could move to Kindergarten this year.  I've taught Kindergarten before so this was just a new requirement by my state.  Thank heavens I was grandfathered in and only had to take a test. However tests are NOT my favorite thing.  I passed though so it's all good!

School starts Tuesday!  I {almost} all set.  A few more minor details and I will be good to go for all 48 little kinders.  40.....8......I'm having a little trouble with that number!