Five for Friday...oh so late!

Do you ever just forget what day it is?  I do!  A lot.  Especially in the summer time.  I completely forgot yesterday was Friday, so here is a quick recap of the week.
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Divider 1
I started the week timing my daughter for her mile swim for swim team.  I'm always so impressed with how much stamina she has for swimming.  I couldn't swim 2 laps without stopping let alone 72!  She did it in 30 minutes!  She probably would have been faster if dad would have answered the question "lap?" a little sooner every time she asked it!

Divider 2
We made some memory boards at home this week so my girls could hang up all their little cherished movie tickets, game tickets, and pictures instead of just throwing them in a box.  They turned out really cute!  


I also canned a bunch of tomatoes from my garden this week too. I felt like quite the homemaker for a second or two.
Divider 3
I made all of my BEE books this week.  That was a huge under taking and I'm glad they are ready for the first day of school.  I blogged all about them HERE
Divider 4
We had some nice monsoon storms this week too!  It was nice to get a little rain :) 
Divider 5
And we had a ton of sunshine too.  My middle little and I went kayaking with a friend on Friday and it was so much fun!  We had a ball!
That was my week!  2 more and it's back to school. Summer why do you go by so fast?