Worksheet Wednesday Week 3

Yay!  Another edition of Worksheet Wednesday.  I have seriously found some awesome goodies through this link up.  More than anything, I just love that it's summer and all you wonderful bloggers out there have time to blog and share!  Isn't it wonderful? 

Click on the pic to link up 
(after you read the rest of this post of course!)

Today's theme is ELA Worksheets.  There were specific directions today to only include ONE page (I've been cheating on that one).  So sorry, today there will only be one page because I do follow the rules (most of the time!)

This worksheet comes from my April Showers ELA unit. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/April-Showers-Bring-May-Flowers-ELA-Centers-First-Grade-1184933

It's very Spring/April/May themed but this one worksheet on contractions can be used any time of the year. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwy_8L1vfUHTZDQxOGxvbVJpZ3M/edit?usp=sharing
It's a cut and glue activity too!  My kiddos love anything that starts with cut and ends with glue.  I hope your kiddos love it too!

Ok....now you can go check out the other links!  
Have fun and keep enjoying sweet summer time!