Monday Made It! 2014-2015 Calendar FREEBIE!

Phew, I've been working on my Monday Made It all day long and I'm exhausted! I couldn't wait to get to the computer to share this project with you!

Before I get started, don't forget to link up with 4th Grade Frolics to check out all the fun!
http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/06/monday-made-it-summer-weekly-2.html

I've been working hard on my summer to do list and today we had a doozy of a project.  My middle little requested a chevron wall in her bedroom.  This stressed me out a bit because I did stripes a few years back and it was hard!

So I started the day with a little tutorial on Youtube.  Seriously, what did we ever do without computers?



Once I saw how easy it was I got started....

I didn't use the 45 degree level on the level I had, I used this instead.  Maybe my level was off but it didn't seem right.  I did use a level on the bottom to make sure I was staying on track. (my husband would be so proud, I never use a level for anything!)
Once I got all the marks on the wall I started putting up the tape.  I had to really pay attention to which sections I would be painting....I got confused a couple of times. 
My daughter was thrilled to come in and start painting with me.  I cut in all the edges as she rolled the middle. 
Here is the finished product...well, almost.  I told you I was exhausted.  The blue tape that is left over marks the spots I need to touch up tomorrow.  I just didn't have it in me tonight! 
She is really, really happy with her room.  All the other walls are just the solid color: 
 I have been trying to figure out how to make an editable product for the last year.  I never have the time to sit down and watch a few tutorials and figure it out.  I found a "simple" solution to offer some editable products and I'm excited to try it out.  So my next MMI is a FREEBIE editable calendar! :)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EDITABLE-2014-2015-School-Calendar-1270081

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EDITABLE-2014-2015-School-Calendar-1270081http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EDITABLE-2014-2015-School-Calendar-1270081
Notice the chevron theme?  You can tell I had that color and chevron on my mind when I made the calendar.  Honestly I tried to pick a color you could print in black and white in case you don't have access to color! :) It's a two page spread and opens as a Powerpoint and you can type into each square to add in your own important information.

I hope you like it!  I'd love it if you left me some feedback especially since it is my very first editable product. Thanks friends!
Have a great week!