Five for Friday: June....what day is it?

http://www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/ 
What day is it? I've asked my husband that more than once this week.  Isn't summer just wonderful?  It was a full moon last night and it didn't make one bit of difference to me.

Time for Five for Friday...
let's see what I can dig up.


 
I {finally} finished my daughters paint job in her room....well almost.  It was a BIG project and she just loves the result.
 I'm still touching up a few areas because the paint bubbled a bit....don't tell my husband, he told me to use primer (well he always tells me to use primer) and I didn't.  I can't stand it when he is right.
She still loves it touch up and all so I'm happy.  Now to change out the decorations and take a final pic, but that might come next week!

 
I have always wanted to create my own classroom decor pac and since I moved this year is was a perfect time to get busy.  I just finished last night and I am really happy with it.  I've printed most of it and it is beautiful!  I can't wait to hang it all up!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Decor-Pac-1275157http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Decor-Pac-1275157
 It's all 50% off for the first 24 hours.....or whenever I remember to go change the price back :)
Click on any of the pictures to see it in my store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Decor-Pac-1275157
 
I spent the day Wednesday shopping with my mom and got a few fun things at Hobby Lobby.  I live MILES away from the nearest HL so you have to understand my excitement here!
Here are a few supplies....

I even got to go to Target!

I'm all set for the next Monday Made It!
 
This is my self chosen Professional Development for the summer.  I started using Daily 5 about 3 years ago and I LOVE it!  I'm excited to read the second edition!
 

That's all I've got! Next week I'll have lots of fun ideas from the math class I'm taking for sure but for now it's a Four for Friday kind of day!  Have a happy weekend!