Peek at my Week: April 28th

April is almost done, how can this be possible!  We have 4 short weeks to do all the things I want to do before the year is up so I am getting a little stressed.  Too many activities, so little time.  

I really crammed in a lot to this week!  I'm sure teachers across the land are feeling the pressure.  Link up with Deedee at Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten to see what's up!
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/
Click on the pic to get an up close look!

Here are some of the amazing products I will be using this week: 

This week we are focusing on the oi/oy blends.  We will be doing a little extra practice with pronouns too. 
We will be using Anna's writing pages to write All About inventions as part of our balance and motion unit. 
Saves me....everytime.  I'm short on math stations this week so I grabbed a couple of activities from this and bing..bang...boom...I'm all planned for math for the week!
The kiddos are love, love, loving this unit.  They love experimenting with toys and testing out their hypotheses.  Can't wait to get further into it this week!

I was pretty busy this weekend with a little PD (fun, fun) but I did manage to work on this today and get it posted.  I'm trying to get a jump on my Kindergarten curriculum before summer starts!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/We-Are-So-Proud-Kindergarten-Unit-1-Week-2-1224395
 Happy end of April to you and happy teaching!