Peek at my Week April 21st

Here is a very quick peek at my week. It's movie night at my house and it's starting right now!!



Here are the units I am using this week!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Street-Morning-Word-Work-Unit-5-FIRST-GRADE-1055353

Nuts and Bolts Math Games by Learning with Mrs. Langley
We are not using any recording sheets this week to cut down on our paper usage for Earth Day.

Speaking of Earth Week: 
Easy Ecology by Katie Knight @ Teacher to the Core 
I love, love, love this unit. I bought it last year and I'm telling you the reading passages are amazing!  I use them all week long to help my kiddos work on fluency (like we do every week) but I love the information they take away from them.  This is truly a high quality product!

There is a little quiz at the end too and I'm going to give it to the kids using these: 
No paper, no destroying any trees, and best of all.....no grading!

Starting our LAST IB unit of the year.  This one is one of my favorites!  The kiddos love these science experiments! (I know I said this last week, but really, we are going to start this week!)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/How-the-World-Works-Balance-and-Motion-671335