Peek at my Week: Back from Break!

This is going to be lightning fast.....I'm finishing up Spring Break, I've got a sunburn, and I'm tired.  I just didn't want anyone to think I wasn't prepared for this week!

To link up with Mrs. Wills just click on the pic to see her wonderful blog!
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/
Here is a peek at my week!
You can click on either pic to see them up close in Google docs.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwy_8L1vfUHTOC15OHpaVVlfdms/edit?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwy_8L1vfUHTOC15OHpaVVlfdms/edit?usp=sharing

I already spotted an error...well, I will fix that in the morning before I print them out.  It is Week 29 all week long.  

Here are the products I am using this week!


As always I will be using a mix of my own activities and some of my favorites from some great Tpt sellers.  Look Who's in First Grade makes great centers for Reading Street and I use them every week for word work.  My morning starts out with these and my morning language review pages.  

In writing I will be starting our opinion writing introduction with Anna Brantley's Writing Opinions All Year Long.  I love this unit!  My kiddos love writing their opinions!

I'm super excited to start some March Madness Math Centers that I just finished up earlier this month.  I already tested a few of the activities out on my class and then went back and added in all the fun basketball themed stuff to go with it.  They are going to love it!  Here is a little preview:
Click {here} to see it in my store!

I also can't wait to use these math games to celebrate St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.  I finished these up in the 
first few days of Spring Break!
Click {here} to see it in my store!
 That's my week!  I can't wait to get back to my kiddos tomorrow, I have missed them.  I'm not going to lie though, tomorrow morning is going to be rough.  Have a fabulous week and don't forget to link up with Mrs. Wills!