Currently March!

I'm not even going to say it because I say it every month.  Yes, it's March.  I woke up early just to get my Currently done!

Mine are all really straight forward so here we go....

Listening to the news.  I was so excited that I didn't have to go anywhere to day and I could sleep in but I have been up on and off since 5:30.  That's just not like me!  It was rainy and windy all night which was wonderful to listen to all night.  (that's not sarcasm there!)

Loving going to spin class again.  I actually made it twice this week and it does feel good to be back on track.  

Thinking about Read Across America week next week.  We are celebrating next week so we can do a whole week of fun. 

Needing new work out shoes because of my "loving". 

Can you guess the question to my answer?  My answers are coconut, bananas, and nuts.  This should be pretty easy to guess!

Thanks for stopping in, now go see the fabulous Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade and her beautiful new blog design for more Currently posts!