Five for Friday! February 28th

Yippee!  Five for Friday time!  I am greeting this Friday with a large sigh of relief!  It was a long week!
 http://www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
Link up with Doodle Bugs with your own Five for Friday!  

#1  I love first grade!
 I really do, but this was just a fun reminder this week!

#2 Read to Someone was just magical this week (we are starting our fairy tale unit!).  It went just the way it's supposed to and I couldn't help but snap a few photos.  They love Cinderella!


#3  Math Stations:  I made a few new activities this week and tried them out.  I wanted to try them before I make a March Math Center out of them. They went great!  I will be making a new unit soon (like this weekend!)



#4 Pencils:  Yes.....I did this.  I have been struggling with pencils the last few weeks and trying to figure out where they are all going!  I found out where they are going but rather than do the accuse and deny game I just labeled everyone's pencil so no one can argue about which pencil belongs to who.  I'm really tired of arguing about pencils.  
#5  Personal success for the week!
I've been trying to find the motivation to get my body moving and this week I FINALLY found some!  I was up and at 'em at a 6 am spin class twice this week.  TWICE!  It felt so good!

Don't forget that TPT is having it's big sale through tonight.  My entire store is on sale too so you can get 28% off in my store plus a lot of other stores too!  Click on the pic to see my store! :) 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Learning-With-Mrs-Langley
 

Have a great weekend friends!