Meet the Teacher Monday: A Weekly Linky!

 
My vision board is a little of everything!  Develop my blog, balance my financial life, eat healthier for a sustained amount of time, be patient, and finish my Masters degree. 
1.  Where did I win in 2013?
I count my blessings every day.  My family is healthy, we are all together and happy, and I get to work in a place that I love every day.  I couldn't really ask for anything else.  That sounds like winning to me.
2.  Where did I lose in 2013?
I'm on this awful roller coaster of losing and gaining the same 20-30 pounds over and over again.  I'm good from January to May and then June to December I fall off the wagon.  So I didn't really "lose" in 2013....I just gained all over again.  
3. What did I learn?
I learned that stepping outside my comfort level is ok.  I've been involved in more curriculum planning at school and leadership opportunities have come my way.  Given my over bearing personality I sometimes don't do well in these situations.  Yes...I can be a little hot headed if things don't go my way.  I think I've learned to work with others in a productive way.  It also helps when you have good people surrounding you.
4. Where do I want to be this time next year?
I'd like to continue on my journey developing my products to be used in my own classroom and also to sell in my store.  I enjoy creating, blogging, and interacting on the internet and this hobby has just grown over the last year.  I set small goals for myself all the time but by this time next year I'd like to be able to ahead on projects.  I have a million swirling around in my head and I just want to let them all out.  I'm hoping in my 10th year of teaching I will finally have it all down and I will finally be able to work on and finish my Masters degree.  I started long ago and never finished.  It's on my list unfinished things and I'd like to cross it off. 
There you go for meet the teacher Monday!  Thanks to Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for hosting this linky party!  If you aren't already an Instagram user you should totally check it out.  There are so many wonderful teachers over there and it's a great place to get ideas and meet new people.  If you are an IG teacher share your vision board with #IGteachersvisionboard2014.