Saturday baking frenzie, snow, and a freebie!

It's the first day of Christmas break and I got all (maybe most) of my baking done!  I'm super thrilled to be finished with that so I can stop eating all the candy that goes along with it!
Actually, I was kind of a pig.  It's just too much with all that chocolate laying around!

In the middle of baking we had quite a surprise (atleast for us Arizona folk). 
It snowed!  Oh my goodness it really snowed!

Because we had real honest to goodness snow today I'm going to offer a little freebie!  If you email me at hlangley74@gmail.com I will send you my Winter ELA and Math Centers for free!  All you have to do is email me.....no other requirements to make you crazy!  Of course I'd love if you follow my Tpt store, but just so you can get updates on all my new products!

Click on the picture or {here} to link to my store and to see the Winter Centers.


I hope you are enjoying your Christmas break!  I am missing my oldest daughter.....
But I have her guardian angel hanging on the tree to remind she is safe and sound. 

 I just wish she could be home with us for Christmas!  Imagine the empty nest feeling I will have when all 3 girls fly the coop!  Ugh!

Merry Christmas, happy baking, and enjoy your time off!