Peek at My Week: Christmas Around the World

It seems the whole country is snowed in except for me.  Do you get another snow day tomorrow?  For me, it will be a sunshine filled (but still cold) day and we have no hopes of a day off.  That's ok though because I'm all set!

Here is a quick peek at my week!



  Ok, these are quickly becoming a long drawn out process and no longer a "Quick Peek"...but I'm having so much fun creating them!  You can click on any of the pictures for a link to the Google doc.

Here is a list of products I am using this week.  I promise over Christmas break I am going to figure out how to keep my links in my PDF when I load it to Google docs.  I may or may not have promised that over Fall break! 
Here is what that one looks like. It's a great mix of review for all the concepts covered this week in our Reading Street unit.  We use this as our seat work first thing and it works wonders!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Street-Morning-Word-Work-UNIT-2-FIRST-GRADE-968601
I love these units by Look Who's in First Grade!  She has been a lifesaver when it comes to Reading Street for me!
I'm excited to dive into these this week!  I made them over Thanksgiving and got them all printed and laminated this weekend.  Woohoo!

I'm also using these flash cards this week to practice subtraction. Do you have a timed math test you give in your district?  We have a district wide assessment that we give weekly.  These have helped my kiddos practice their subtraction skills, and they are small enough to fit in their little hands.

That's my super fast peek at my week.  Now you can check out what is happening out there in bloggy land by linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten Peek at my Week!
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/2013/12/peek-at-my-week-snow-day.html

Have a spectacular week!