December Currently

The tree is up, it smells like cinnamon, and I have on red pajamas.  That's about as December as I can get!

It's time for December currently!  Link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade to see what everyone is up to.

Listening:  I used to put up the Christmas tree in a particular order.  The girls were only allowed to touch their own ornaments.  They were only permitted to put their ornaments on the tree when I was ready for them and it was put up "just so".  A few years ago I gave in to my OCD and I just let happen what will happen.  I also probably wouldn't even put the darn thing up unless they helped out.  They were super excited to decorate the tree tonight and even had the Christmas music playing.  I guess the task was too daunting because by the end they weren't speaking.  I think they both have a little of my OCD.....or atleast one of them does.

Loving: The smell of cinnamon.  For some reason all of my Christmas decorations smell like cinnamon and I love it!

Thinking:  There is so much I want to do this month.  I hope I can fit it all in!

Wanting:  A little inspiration for some fun, creative, and thoughtful Christmas gifts.  I am the forever procrastinator. 

Needing:  A tissue, nuff said.

Favorite Tradition:  This was hard to pin down.  I love driving around with the family to look at Christmas lights, I love going to my parents on Christmas day, I love baking cookies and eating lots of yummies with my family.  But when I had to name just one I thought of my little girls waking up with bed head and opening gifts on Christmas morning.  Actually....my hubby usually is the one to do the waking and as long as he has coffee ready for me I'm good with it! 

I hope your December is delightful!  I have a feeling it's going to fly by!