12 Days of Christmas Freebies


Slide1
Mrs. Hudgeons is hosting a 12 days of Christmas Freebies on her blog tonight and I'm already excited about her money freebie.  It looks like a cute activity and a fun way to introduce/review money.  

I just posted this Freebie on my IG a few days ago so I thought I would start with that one.  I created some Christmas centers (started them today, they were so much fun!) and I made one of the games a freebie.  It's easy to prep, and you don't need anything but 2 dice to play. 



Click {here} to grab it in my store!
I printed these on colored paper (because I have been banned from the color printer) and just used colored tiles for game pieces instead of the reindeer.  This made me a little sad because the thought of cute reindeer on the fun game board made me giddy.  If you can print in color it will look fabulous!

There are 5 different game boards and two different reindeer to use as game pieces.  

  My kiddos loved it just as much on blue paper though! 

Now it's your turn to go check out fun freebies at Smitten with First!