We are Thankful for.....Activities like these!



http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/

Today we are thankful for Activities!  Activities like these make my life easier!

Morning Word Work: 
1. Kiddos love them.
2. Kiddos get a lot of extra practice on important skills. 
3. I can meet one on one with kiddos that need the extra help!

Here are a few examples: 

(We also do listen to reading during word work)

Next up---Math Stations: 
1. Kiddos love them. 
2. Kiddos get a lot of extra practice on important skills. 
3. I can meet one on one with kiddos that need the extra help!

Do you see a theme building here?

Here are a few examples: 
 I am currently using my Fall Football Math Stations.  They love these activities!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Football-Common-Core-Math-Stations-1st-Grade-762602

I try to integrate technology into math stations too!  I love www.tenmarks.com

Last but not least---Fun Friday!

1. Kiddos love it.
2. Kiddos get to have FUN and practice important skills.
3. I get to progress monitor my whole class!

I love, love, love, fun Friday and so do my kids.  I conference with every single one of them and they get to have fun. Here are a few things that we look forward to each week: 


Ipods, Paint Station, and Math




Last but not least, on Friday afternoons we use the website Adventure to Fitness to get moving.  (www.adventuretofitness.com)  I love it!  My class was in the top 5 for users 3 years ago and we got to Skype with the main character, Mr. Marc.  My kiddos loved it!  If you've never visited their site you should check it out!
I am thankful for these kiddos most of all! 

Now head over to Blog Hoppin' to see all of the other Activities that are out there in bloggy land!  Have fun!