Peek at my Week: What little there is of it!

A two day week sounds like a dream right?  Yes, it does for those of you that don't teach 6 year olds.  2 days.....I can do this.  However, then you start thinking of all the fun crafty, creative, engaging, educational things you can do around Thanksgiving and then you realize....I need more!

Well I tried to squeeze it all into just 2 days, we will see how it goes!  Here's a Peek at My Week!  I'll be heading over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to see how everyone else is managing to get it all in!



http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/ 




Ok, a bit of a glitch tonight (ugh...)!  I didn't save my changes to my visual plans so I don't have a Google Doc for you tonight.  However I have plenty of links for you to go check out these goodies.

Subtraction Flash Cards by Learning with Mrs. Langley

And as always I was working on another unit over the weekend.  It took 2 full days of sitting on my.....well, you know....to get it done.  I am super happy with how it turned out!  Here is a little peek.  I just posted it to Tpt today and you will see it in my Peek at my Week posts coming in December and January!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-ELA-and-Math-Centers-993113
 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and find plenty to be thankful for!  I know that I have countless blessings and I will spending my time with family!  Happy days!