Peek at my Week: Back from Fall Break!

It's like the night before the first day of school all over again.  There's so much to do to get ready for tomorrow and dare I say I'm a little excited?  That's the sure sign that I did not go on any tropical vacations during Fall Break this year!  I drove my kiddos back and forth to practice and took my daughter to get her driver's license.  Woohoo!  Well, it's more like woohoo....a little scary and exciting at the same time. 

I'm all set for tomorrow. I did copy, laminate, and cut all my centers for the next two weeks so I'm REALLY good!


So I tried something new with my lesson plans this week and I think I really like it.  Check it out. 

I made a new page for each subject so I could add in all the juicy details.  Now I'm still figuring this out so I'm going to list the products I'm using here. 
Word Work: 
Witches Brew by: 
I'm using Mrs. Vanmeter's vowel sort from this packet. 
Spectacular Spiders by:  
We will do the Write the Room from this fun packet this week!
Reading Street Unit 1 Week 5 Resources from Look Who's in First Grade
I use her stuff every week.  I love the centers and the kiddos do to!

Listen to Reading:  
I'm using comprehension sheets from the fabulous Ms. Leslie Ann to go along with the books we are listening to this week.  We are focusing on Main Idea and Details this week. 

Here's my week for Writer's Workshop: 
 And Math: 
 I use a Daily Math Review from Lory Evans.  I use these everyday and they are awesome!

We are playing one of the games from my new Trick or Treat Math Stations this week too. 
Click on the pic to check them out!
So there is the peek at my week.  We are going on a field trip on Friday so we are going to have a very full week!  Go see Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to link up!

I hope you have a great week!
Happy Teaching!
Heather