Five for Friday: Field Trip Time and a Freebie!



It's the weekend so it's time for me to catch up on my Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

Doodle Bugs Teaching is awesome for hosting this fun linky each week.  It's one of my favorites!
My five for Friday is going to look a lot like all the same thing.  But we had a really fun field trip this week so this post will be pretty picture heavy....so be warned!


This is my favorite field trip to Sedona that we take each year.  It is so beautiful this time of year!  Here are a few beautiful shots! (atleast 5!)


We take this hike each year to soak in the beauty and also use the opportunity to have Writer's Workshop in the outdoors.  My focus for the lesson is writing with our senses and the students sit quietly and look, listen, smell and feel what is all around them. Here's a few wonderful shots of students writing. 






 I made these little books for the kiddos to write in and I'm happy to share them with you here!  They worked out really well!



I hope you enjoy it!  You can follow my store for updates on new products I post.  I due to post a bunch of new stuff soon!

Friday's field trip filled up my week so that's all I have for Five for Friday this week.  I could bore you with some professional development pics from my training on Thursday but I won't!  I hope your week was as beautiful as mine!  Now head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to link up!

Happy Teaching!
Heather