Currently...OCTOBER!

Hold the phone.  October?  Guess what happens in October (besides my 2nd oldest turning 16...yikes!)  We have Fall Break.  Yes, Fall Break.  It's a beautiful thing.

It's also time for Currently with the oh so fabulous Farley.  I follow her on Instagram too and she always has something fun to contribute. Click on the pic to link up. 



LISTENING:  The Voice.  I love this show.  I have a very short attention span (yes, I teach primary) so I can watch the voice and blog/stalk/create all at the same time. 

LOVING:  The Fall weather.   Seriously, I got down right chilly the other day and it was awesome!  We are over 100 degrees all summer so just to be in the 90's this week has been a treat!

THINKING:  Fall Break can't come fast enough!  I don't have any big plans but I would like to work on my Tpt creations and fix up some new things to go with our new reading program. 

WANTING:  I love professional development... not.even.joking.  Some may call me crazy but I do love it.  HOWEVER....the past couple of weeks I have missed my girls volleyball games to go to meetings.  I don't like that part. 

NEEDING:  More time!  We have implemented Reading Street (I've posted a lot about that lately) and a 90 minute reading block is not enough time.  

TREAT!:  If you email me I will send you a treat. (hlangley74@gmail.com) I have some fun Fall Football Math Stations for you to try out!  Happy Halloween!
Have an awesome October!

Happy Teaching!
Heather