Five for Friday: September 20th

Yes, it's the best day of the week!  FRIDAY!

That means it's time to sum it up in 5 easy steps....

Five for Friday!

Click the pic to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

 #1  Reading Street

This was week 1 of a new reading series for me and I think it went pretty well!

Here are a few highlights!
 Students working hard at centers!
 The listening station was a big hit!  I have 3 different listening stations in my room.
More centers!  The kiddos loved this one from Look Who's in First Grade!

#2 Writer's Workshop

I love listening to my students share their stories during Writer's Workshop.  It's my favorite part of the day!
#3  Full Moon

Did it make your kids crazy?
#4  Beautiful surroundings....

I am so happy I get to see this sight every morning when I get to school. I was even happier this week all the rain went away and we had wonderful blue skies all week long.  This is why I live in Arizona!

#5  Teamwork

It takes a team to make things run smoothly.  I'm thankful for my team this week.  It's such a blessing to work with people I enjoy spending my time with!  These little guys reminded me of that as I finished up my work day today!

Happy Friday!  I hope your week was as awesome as mine was!  

Happy Teaching, Heather