June Currently!

Why am I so able to post in the summer but can't keep up during the school year?  Oh yeah...no work!  Woohoo! I'm lovin' me some sleeping in time and am "currently" obsessed with Candy Crush Saga.  I know, I know...it's silly but it's wonderfully mind numbing when I don't want to think about ANYTHING!

To post an actual CURRENTLY you can link up with the fabulous Farley HERE!
My 3 vaca essentials:
Flip Flops: Any kind, any style, any color.  I love 'em all!
Water:  Any kind of water to swim in.  The lake, the ocean (preferred!), a creek, a river, or a pool.  ANY WATER!  Here...I will show you.


You didn't think I'd post a picture of me in a swimming suit did you?  This is from last summer, hiking in the red rocks of Sedona.  The creek is there, I swear. 

And last but not least...sunscreen:  I think nothing ruins a vacation sooner than a sunburn. Plus it makes you really wrinkly! Yuck!
I hipe that you are currently enjoying summer.  If you are not out of school yet (my sis in Cali...sniff, sniff) ---so sorry!  Just remember those of us that are already out when you are still laying by the pool in August sipping a nice cold drink and we are back at it!  Happy Teaching! (or not!) Heather