My new tool: POWERPOINT!

I know that everyone that knows ANYTHING about creating documents knows that using Powerpoint is amazing, however, I just figured this out this week!  A new friend tuned me into this so I logged in and figured out how to make it happen.  I was like a kid in a candy store dragging, dropping and inserting "STUFF" into new documents.  This is so much easier than Word I am so mad at myself for not trying this sooner!

Then.....yesterday I saw Erica Bohrer's blog post on how to merge pdf files together to create horizontal and vertical files together from a Powerpoint.  Simply amazing!  I need to get to work on some new stuff!

Here are a few things I just made playing around to do a little retelling today in our Cinderella Around the World unit.  Next week we are writing an opinion piece on our favorite Cinderella story from around the world.

 If you would like to grab them in my store click HERE!  This is a link to the item on Tpt and the preview of the doc includes a FREE graphic organizer.

So that is my amazing new find.  It has completely changed my life and I have so many ideas rolling around in my head to create this summer.  I am hoping to really get my store going and share some fun new stuff in the future!  Stay tuned and thanks for visiting!

Happy Teaching~Heather