Cinderella Around the World

I am so excited about what I am working on today!  Last night I literally "threw together" a little unit to post on Tpt because I was so excited about how easy Powerpoint is to create on.  I have also just figured out the ins and outs of how to use fonts and clipart without violating any copyright laws.  That has stressed me out since the beginning of this "let's sell our stuff online" venture!

Anyway...I am spending today fixing up what I already posted.  Now it might be Tpt worthy so I will have to replace the old one.  I went in and added some graphic organizers and detailed lesson plans that walk you through the process of using Cinderella stories from around the world.  I am super excited to get it done, but just wanted to share the cover today!

Happy Teaching! Heather