Week 1 Lesson Plans and ANOTHER Tpt Freebie!

I have started trying to nail down my lesson plans for the first week of school and also figure out my schedule for the year.  I am realistic enough to know that I will change this multiple times within the first few days of schools, but this is a start for me.  I like to type out my lesson plans because if I can't get to something I just copy and paste it into the next week.  How do you keep your lesson plans?  Mine look like this:


I learned how to capture a picture of a document on my screen last week but I still don't know how to put a really CLEAR picture of a document on my posts. Always learning!  I think that should be the new name of my blog.  Mrs. Langley is always learning!

I have posted a copy of this template to my NEW Tpt store.  If you want to download it for free you can click HERE!

Happy Teaching!
Heather