August Currently

I am new to currently but I think this is going to be one of my favorite link ups!  It has helped me find some really cute new blogs and not all just from my grade level.  Yes, other teachers teach grades other than 1st grade.  I know, I don't get it either but more power to 'em I say!

Currently...
B2S Must Haves:
1. Cricut:  I used to think the die cut machine was the coolest thing ever but this thing just has me mesmerized.  I bought it last summer and used it a little bit.  This summer I have had a Cricut cutting party in my room!  All my teaching buddies love it too and we just have so much fun using it.  Now I need some new cartridges. 

2.  I would LOVE a personal laminator, HOWEVER, I do have unlimited access to our laminator at school and can use it whenever I want (and oh boy do I ever!).  BUT! Someone has broken our laminator and we are without....for now....and I am sad. 

3.  I have to post a pic so you know what I am talking about. This is a Fiskar Cutter Thingamajig
 
I bought this baby about 10 years ago when I actually had time to scrap book all of my children's precious memories.  Now I use it in my classroom EVERYDAY!  My friends borrow it, my principal has borrowed it (well she's my friend too, don't get me wrong) and parent helpers borrow it ALL THE TIME!  It's awesome, and I fear now it might break soon because it's so old, but I still love it. 

Don't forget the rules when linking up.  They are listed right at the bottom of the post along with a great link to a tutorial on how to create a Currently.


If you would also like to link up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade you can click HERE!
 

Happy Teaching!
Heather