It's a blog hop!

 

    1.  what state you are in
    2.  your current teaching position
    3.  your teaching experience
    4.  when you started blogging
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource
 
This is a great blog hop!  I am joining the party a little late but I just found y'all tonight.  So here I go...
 
1. AZ
2. 1st grade!  
3. I taught 5th grade my first year, moved to Kinder (yes, Kinder) for three years then went back to 5th grade for 2 years (kinda against my will) and now am getting reading for my 2nd year in 1st.  I feel like I've had a lot of experience in my short little teaching career!
4. I started my blog last summer but never really used until June of this year :)
5. I just learned how to create a button and I made my own.  I thought it would super hard but when I followed the directions it only took couple of minutes.  Here's the link I used. Click me!
 
This was the easiest blog hop ever!  Usually they take me forever!
 
Click here to join in!